WHAT’S NEW IN IOS 12 BETA 4?
The Beta 4 update of iOS 12 doesn’t bring any new features, rather it fixes bugs and glitches present in the previous builds. Its build number is 16A5327f and weighs about 500MB.
- Fortnite crashing unexpectedly.
- Netflix quitting while downloading a video.
- Route map for a workout might be unavailable.
- “No SIM” notification displayed in iPad when an Apple SIM is inserted without an active plan.
- Screen data time may not sync properly across other devices.
- Voice memos not syncing properly with iTunes.
- Screen Time website usage of children not displaying on parents’ devices.
Apart from this iOS update, Apple also launched watchOS 5 Beta 4 and tvOS 12 Beta 4. You can download these updates from your Developer Center.
If you don’t have a paid developer account, you can simply use the OTA Profile or the IPSW files given below.
DOWNLOAD IOS 12 BETA 4
- iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPad Air, iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
- iPad Pro (9.7‑inch)
- iPad Pro (12.9‑inch)
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation)
SHOULD YOU UPDATE?
Yes, you should definitely update if you are affected by the aforementioned bugs. However, there’s no good reason as to why you should update if everything is running smoothly on your current version.
Moreover, early adopters have confirmed that the highly-anticipated Shortcuts app doesn’t ship with this version.
So, hold off before you upgrade to the latest version and wait till Apple officially releases the Shortcuts app. Jihosoft iPhone Backup Extractor Extract and recover all types of data from iPhone backup files, such as camera roll photos, videos, SMS, contacts, reminders, WhatsApp, and etc.
Gihosoft Free iPhone Data Recovery is a professional iPhone Data Recovery software to get back all your lost text message, photo, video, call history, note, contact and more from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.