Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means the author may earn a commission when you buy something from the affiliate links. But don’t worry–there’s no additional cost for you whatsoever! Please read our affiliate disclosure for more information.
Dropshipping has become one of the most popular and profitable business models in recent years, with young entrepreneurs sharing their success stories of how it helped them build highly profitable online businesses. It’s easier and cheaper to start because you don’t have to worry about product inventory and shipping.
But before you can start your dropshipping business, you need to find good products. Finding the right products is crucial to run a successful dropshipping business. Another one is finding reliable product suppliers. And where you can find these things?
Enter AliExpress, the Chinese-based online marketplace that was founded in 2010 and is currently owned by the Chinese tech giant Alibaba. The Chinese ecommerce site provides a wide selection of products (more than 100 million products!) that you can easily dropship from the AliExpress website to your online store using the right dropshipping technology tool like Spocket. AliExpress is a very popular destination for most of today’s dropshippers and online store owners due to its vast collection of products. It’s the number one choice for most dropshippers when it comes to bulk buying.
Spocket, a globally respected ecommerce solutions provider for the ecommerce business, has recently launched a new automated dropshipping tool to help online sellers dropship products from the most popular online marketplace on the planet, AliExpress. The goal is to help the dropshipping community, providing them with the tool they needed.
In this article, we’re going to discuss this new dropshipping tool that you can use in your dropshipping business. Let’s get started and dive into the topic!
Enter AliScraper, Spocket’s next big dropshipping tool
The global COVID-19 pandemic hasn’t just introduced a new normal workplace, it also increased the ecommerce adoption rate and changed the game for online businesses. For dropshippers and online businesses to continue to be profitable in the highly competitive ecommerce business, they need to improve their business processes, acquire new technologies and create more effective marketing campaigns. Fortunately, ecommerce tech providers, like Spocket, have some smart strategies and technologies to help dropshippers get on solid ground and grow their businesses.
Spocket’s newly-launched AliScraper will allow you to import AliExpress products into your dropshipping store using your Spocket account. Using this new ecommerce tool, you can automate the process of your AliExpress dropshipping business.
The newly-launched AliScraper is a potent combination of speed and simplicity. This new tool has been designed to provide dropshippers more cost-effective, easier, and faster way to create a product listing in your Spocket dropshipping tool. Powered by Spocket Chrome Extension, AliScraper is a free product importer that will allow you to add products from AliExpress to your Spocket import list with just a few clicks.
This new tool offers a great alternative to Oberlo (Shopify) for dropshipping for major ecommerce platforms. This gives you an easier and faster way to get started with AliExpress dropshipping on any ecommerce platform you choose (Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, and BigCommerce).
So how this new dropshipping product works? First, you need to sign up for Spocket. I highly recommend the 14-day trial. This offers a good start if you’re a Spocket first-time user, allowing you to explore its benefits and advantages. After the sign-up process, you can download the AliScraper Chrome extension from the Google Chrome web store. This is free of charge. The only requirement here is that you have a Google Chrome browser installed on your PC or laptop.
After Chrome extension installation, you can surf the AliExpress website and find the products you want to add to your Spocket import list. To import the product from AliExpress to your Spocket import list, just click the AliScraper button and everything will automatically be added. Then, import the dropshipped products from your Spocket import list to your online store.
Steps to follow to start importing AliExpress products to your dropshipping store:
- Install the AliScraper chrome extension
- Sign up with Spocket’s service
- Launch your ecommerce store with your preferred online store platform (Shopify, Wix, etc.) and connect it with your Spocket account.
- You can now start importing products.
Now, let’s check some of the big highlights:
- Free to download: just visit the Chrome web store and download the Spocket Chrome Extension.
- It’s compatible and works with major dropshipping platform providers, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Wix.
- One-click product importer: Automatically import products from AliExpress to your Spocket import list.
- Access to automation tool for processing orders: The one-click bulk processing feature will allow you to process tons of orders instantly.
- They got you covered, 24/7: A dedicated customer support team is available to help you with your dropshipping issues and other technical problems.
- Faster fulfillment processing: This gives you more time on building your online brand.
- Easily import Loox reviews to your dropshipping store: Loox provides an easy and fastest way to add social proof and product reviews to your online store. This helps you build strong trust and increase sales.
- Provide the best delivery option for your customers: According to the AliScraper website, the Spocket team has also added a feature that allows you to check your AliExpress delivery options and select the courier that works best with your customers.
Well, of course, the new Spocket tool also comes with some drawbacks.
- To access the AliScraper tool, you need to use the Google Chrome web browser.
- AliScraper is still in beta testing, which means that the product is not yet finalized. And the Spocket development team is still working on it, debugging, and adding some finishing touches.
- To use AliScraper in your dropshipping business, you need to sign up with Spocket’s subscription service. This will cost you money.
- Limited information about the new feature. AliScraper is still in the beta stage.
Even though it’s a new feature and still in the beta stage, it’s well-thought-out and comes from a reputable company with a good track record and experience in developing dropshipping software technologies. As a leading dropshipping technology platform, Spocket will continue to focus on the development and delivery of new products and services.
So the next time you plan to import products from AliExpress, try this new free product importer from Spocket. Still not convinced? check out the Spocket website, explore the AliScraper page, and learn more about this new feature.