- Why Your Back-to-School List Should Include A Software Defined PerimeterThe education industry is under siege from two main types of cyber-attacks: phishing and ransomware or malware attacks. In phishing attacks, bad actors convince their victims that they’re a reputable organization, often another university or college. A common tactic is to ask users via email to verify their personal information, such as their login credentials.
- IoT In Healthcare: Why We’re Excited, What Could Go Wrong, And How to Fix ItInternet of Things is everywhere – and it is not going anywhere anytime soon. If you don’t believe us, you might have to consider the body of research that estimates that we would have some 20 billion connected devices by the year 2020.
- Understanding the Art of Facebook RemarketingRemarketing is one of the most popular trends in Facebook marketing, and it offers a number of benefits that every business should take advantage of. Once a user goes to your website or performs another specified action, you can target them again with a remarketing workflow.
- ITIL, Information Technology Infrastructure Library, ITIL Process, ITIL Framework, DevOps vs. ITIL?Of all the IT people in the world, there are usually very few that are able to explain what DevOps is and how this methodology stands up against something as structured as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Examples of good customer service in schools and what you can learn from each one of themCustomer service is usually associated with goods and services that the customer service will be provided to the customers that buy goods from a business or avail their services.
- What Is Proactive Customer Service And How To Implement It In Your OrganizationCompanies today cannot function without a robust customer services department. Most people believe that customer service is a response mechanism dealt by professionals to deal with problems or back office support.
- ITSM Basics: How to Do Configuration ManagementThe IT service architecture can be extensive and complex. If not properly understood, you put your organization to risk. Configuration management is essential to maintain order and keep all hardware, software, and IT services perform at optimum levels.
- How to adopt a customer service mindset in school operationsIn order to understand how to adopt a customer service mindset in school operations, it is important that it is first understood what is a customer service mindset.
- Current And The Future State of IoT (Internet of Things):Internet of Things (IoT) is a smart way of interconnecting the physical devices such as home appliances, vehicles, traffic lights, android or IoS devices with the other embedded sensors and software emerging a wireless connectivity among them.
- 10 Ways to Use Crowd-Sourced Data to Run a Smooth EventAdvances in crowd-management technologies mean that event organizers can now make better decisions, based on accurate, real-time information gathered from on-the-ground live measurements and data analysis solutions.
- 3 Ways To Make Your Facebook Ads More ProfitableHere are three ideas to keep in mind when designing your Facebook ad strategy that will give you a bigger bang for your buck. These tips will help you understand if an ad is working, and help you achieve those sales conversions you crave.
- The 4 AR Developments That Defined 2017After much anticipation, augmented reality (AR) has come into its own in 2017. There is now a range of hardware and apps available for consumers to purchase and try. Here we’ve gathered together four of the best AR technology trends that played out this year.
Got a Windows PC? You can now enjoy the modern design, improved productivity, and enhanced security & privacy of the all-new 1Password 8. Learn more
1Password, the secure enterprise password manager
More than 100,000 businesses trust 1Password to secure their business and protect their data.