- Penguin Computing Acquires Colorado Code Craft To Expand HPC And Cloud Software OfferingsThe deal will expand Penguin’s growing portfolio of innovative AI, HPC and cloud-based software offerings.
- Hotjar Acquires PingPong To bring UX Research Capabilities To Its CustomersThe deal will bring user research capabilities to Hotjar’s customers to help them prioritize improvements.
- Google Eyes Greater Metaverse Play, Buys Twitter-backed Startup AlterThe acquisition was completed about two months ago, the source said, but neither of the companies disclosed it to the public.
- Talent Cloud Company iCIMS Acquires SkillSurvey, A Leader in Skills Verification And Digital Reference CheckingTogether, iCIMS and SkillSurvey will help enterprise businesses attract, engage, hire and advance the talent they need to build winning teams.
- US Software Provider RealPage Acquires Knock CRM For Undisclosed AmountThis strategic acquisition will combine Knock’s strength in CRM and front office technology with RealPage’s deep expertise in AI and smart property management solutions.
- Quorum Buys Capitol Canary To Strengthen Its Leadership in the Government and Public Affairs IndustryThe deal will help Quorum expand its market reach, gaining access to over 2000 clients, or more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100 companies.
- Kambi Acquires Award-Winning iGaming Solution ProviderThe deal is expected to strengthen Kambi’s sportsbook proposition. It will also boost Kambi’s capabilities in the mobile space where the vast majority of sportsbook turnover originates.
- Adobe Acquires Collaborative Design Startup Figma for $20 BillionThe combination of Adobe and Figma will usher in a new era of collaborative creativity.
- Amazon Bolster Warehouse Robotics Operations With Cloostermans DealAmazon is buying Cloostermans, a mechatronics specialist in Belgium, to ramp up its robotics operations
- Hitachi Acquires Flexware Innovation, A Leading Manufacturing System IntegratorWith this acquisition, Hitachi will accelerate its offerings between shop floor operations and enterprise systems particularly in North America.
- OpenText Acquires UK Software Firm Micro Focus To Grow Software BusinessMicro Focus brings meaningful revenue and operating scale to OpenText, with a combined total addressable market (TAM) of $170 billion.
- DigitalOcean Acquires Cloudways To Beef Up SMBs OfferingsThis latest deal will help expand DigitalOcean’s serviceable market within global SMBs as well as increase options for bloggers, content creators, digital agencies, ecommerce sites, freelance developers, and builders hosting on PHP, Magento, and WordPress platforms.
Got a Windows PC? You can now enjoy the modern design, improved productivity, and enhanced security & privacy of the all-new 1Password 8. Learn more
1Password, the secure enterprise password manager
More than 100,000 businesses trust 1Password to secure their business and protect their data.