- CMS Startup Contentstack Raises $80 Million To Meet Consumer Demand For Omnichannel And Digital ExperiencesThe company will use the fresh funds to continue supporting enterprise companies on their path to composable, empowering them to meet consumer demand for omnichannel and personalized experiences.
- DevSecOps Startup CloudTruth Raises $2.4 Million In New Capital To Help Dev Teams And Support Expansion PlanThe new funding will help scale the company’s go-to-market approach, expand its customer base, and deliver product which supercharges DevSecOps pipeline build teams.
- US Financial Wellness Benefits Provider Raises $33 Million To Support Expansion PlanBrightside is an employer-based financial health solution that combines personal assistants and an innovative partner platform.
- Eliyan Raises $40 Million From Intel Capital And Micron To Continue Building Next-Gen Chiplet TechnologiesThe company’s technology — connects chiplet components using standard chip packaging, leading to what the company claims are faster-performing and more energy-efficient chips.
- Dataloop Raises $33 Million To Boost Data Management And Data Annotation ToolsDataloop develops software and services for automating aspects of data prep, aiming to shave time off of the AI system development process.
- Data Catalog Platform Alation Is Now A Unicorn Company After Raising $123 Million From Thomas Bravo-led FundingThe raised capital will accelerate Alation’s growth and global expansion, while driving strategic product innovation as the demand for data intelligence platforms surges.
- Virtual Office Tool Roam Emerges From Stealth Mode, Raises Fresh Funds To Take On ZoomThis startup just raised $40 million to take on Zoom with virtual office spaces
- ShortTok, A Visual Storytelling Technologies Startup, Secures Fresh InvestmentShortTok provides automated storytelling technologies for media and content companies globally to create highly novel visual stories, catalyze content discovery, turbocharge audience engagement, and enhance the value of digital assets.
- Software Defined Automation Raises $10 Million To Boost Industrial Automation And Software PortfolioThe company helps manufacturers to virtualize and abstract control software from industrial automation hardware and equips manufacturers with the tools to increase flexibility while maintaining deterministic, real-time control execution.
- Pixaera Raises $5.7 Million To Build Up Its Immersive Learning PlatformThe London-based gaming company is on a mission to make professional e-learning a more engaging experience.
- Software Startup Allstacks Raises $12.3 Million To Boost Its Flagship Monitoring ToolAllstacks has raised $12.3 million to fund an expansion of its remote productivity tools that have benefited from a rise in remote work.
- Irish Legal Tech Startup Johnson Hana Raises €10.5 Million To Meet Global DemandTo date, the startup has raised over €15 million, with backing from AIB plc, Enterprise Ireland, Voxpro founder Dan Kiely, Tom Hickey, and Business Venture Partners.
Got a Windows PC? You can now enjoy the modern design, improved productivity, and enhanced security & privacy of the all-new 1Password 8. Learn more
1Password, the secure enterprise password manager
More than 100,000 businesses trust 1Password to secure their business and protect their data.