Readers like you help support The CODE Warrior. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. You can learn more about our website’s Affiliate Advertising here.
- Penguin Computing Acquires Colorado Code Craft To Expand HPC And Cloud Software OfferingsThe deal will expand Penguin’s growing portfolio of innovative AI, HPC and cloud-based software offerings.
- Hotjar Acquires PingPong To bring UX Research Capabilities To Its CustomersThe deal will bring user research capabilities to Hotjar’s customers to help them prioritize improvements.
- CMS Startup Contentstack Raises $80 Million To Meet Consumer Demand For Omnichannel And Digital ExperiencesThe company will use the fresh funds to continue supporting enterprise companies on their path to composable, empowering them to meet consumer demand for omnichannel and personalized experiences.
- Looking for A Shopify Alternative? Check Out Nexcess StoreBuilderNow, with the new Nexcess StoreBuilder, you can have a fully functioning, professional-looking ecommerce in just a few minutes.
Latest Press Release
- Kasama Ka Bukas: Student-First Brand Bukas Marks Over Half A Billion Tuition Funded For The Filipino YouthBukas, a tech-enabled education financing platform by its parent company ErudiFi, stemmed from the vision of building a better tomorrow for Filipino youth starting with affordable tuition loans.
- RP Blu Boys Start World Cup CampaignAfter months of grueling preparations, RP Blu Boys begin their quest for World Cup glory as they tackle powerhouse TEAM USA on November 26 at Rosedale Park, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Rex Education Enhances Learning Resources In Philippine History And Social Sciences In Partnership With PSSC, PNHS, And PHARex Education hosted a memorandum signing with the Philippine Social Science Council (PSSC), the Philippine National Historical Society (PNHS), and the Philippine Historical Association (PHA) on September 6, 2022, to seal a fellowship program centered on Philippine history.
- World Winning Laguna Liberica Coffee soon to be available at The Giving Café: UPLB!The global winning coffee of farmers from Santa Maria, Laguna will be available at The Giving Café (TGC) in UPLB which opened yesterday. The store is located at the UPLB’s Student Union’s Soda Fountain.
Featured Guest Post
Don Boxley Jr is a DH2i Co-founder and CEO. He has more than 20 years in management positions for leading technology companies. Boxley earned his MBA from the Johnson School of Management, Cornell University.
- Why Your Back-to-School List Should Include A Software Defined PerimeterThe education industry is under siege from two main types of cyber-attacks: phishing and ransomware or malware attacks. In phishing attacks, bad actors convince their victims that they’re a reputable organization, often another university or college. A common tactic is to ask users via email to verify their personal information, such as their login credentials.
FREE GUIDE: Hands-on Guide to the Latest Trends and How Your Brand Can Keep Pace.
A single inquiry can hop between as many as 10 different touchpoints before your customer clicks “buy now.” An omnichannel approach is the only way to service these highly complex customer journeys effectively, but that’s a complex proposition all by itself. In this guide, you’ll explore seven key omnichannel trends for retailers in 2022 and beyond—the industry evolutions that our experts believe are most important to keep on your radar as you plan for this year and beyond. Get It Now!
CASE STUDY: How Square Improves Shareholder Engagement and Enhances Overall IR Efforts with Actionable Insights
Square revolutionized payments in 2009 with Square Reader, making it possible for anyone to accept card payments using a smartphone or tablet. Given the company’s fast growth rate in a new market space, the IR team faced some unique challenges including a lack of insight into the shareholder base and trading dynamics, the inability to identify and connect with the right potential investors, and inefficient tools for tracking engagement. Learn how Q4 and Square worked together to tackle some of the team’s biggest challenges and enhanced their existing strategies and IR program overall. Get This FREE Case Study
Upcoming Tech Events
|AWS re: Invent 2022 (November 28-December 2) Las Vegas|
AWS re: Invent is Amazon Web Services (AWS) largest customer and partner conference dedicated to cloud computing. This hybrid event features in-person keynote announcements, training and certification opportunities, technical sessions, after-hours events, as well as virtual access to keynotes and leadership sessions. Learn more
|Palo Alto Ignite 2022 (December 12-15) Las Vegas|
Palo Alto Networks: Ignite 22 USA is a security conference that covers topics such as Threat Prevention. Application framework and next-generation security platform. Public cloud security. Advanced endpoint protection. Learn more
|MWC Barcelona 2023 (February 27- March 2) Barcelona, Spain|
MWC Barcelona is the world’s largest and most influential event for the connectivity industry. Trailblazers, decision-makers, and giants of the industry gather to exhibit ground-breaking products, demo new technologies and share inspiring thought leadership. Learn more
14 Marketing channels you should focus on in 2022: Quality is better than quantity when it comes to choosing the right marketing channels for your business. With a limited marketing budget, it’s important to prioritize channels that’ll bring in the best return on investment. Read more
How to write a business proposal that wins you more clients [with examples]: A business proposal is one of the most important documents you’ll create in your firm. Done right, it enables you to showcase your services, impress potential clients, and win more business. But when a proposal isn’t crafted properly, it’ll fail to make an impression and send potential customers elsewhere. Read more
Featured IT Report
2022 State of Streaming: Key Trends and Insights Across Video and Audio
Even facing strong year-ago comps and an uncertain macroeconomic environment, spending on streaming video ads continued to grow in Q2 2022, albeit at a slower pace than in Q1.
Hulu grew faster than the streaming market overall, but also saw a deceleration. Read the 2022 State of Streaming report for more detail on these trends, the outlook for the rest of the year, and additional data points on key topics like:
- How significant HBO Max ads are to streaming advertisers and how CPMs for HBO Max compare to the larger industry.
- Why connected TVs drive a majority of traditionally purchased streaming video ad spending, but mobile devices drive the largest share overall.
- How CPMs compare for audio ads on Spotify and Pandora, and how that has changed in the past year.
Don’t Miss: FREE Live Webinar
Navigating the New Normal: How Businesses are Making Hybrid Work, Work
When & Where: Nov 3, 2022, 10:00 AM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
The world of work continues to change, presenting businesses with many new challenges and opportunities. Cultural shifts and changing work styles are moving us into an era of “Great Experimentation” as organizations look for new and digital-first ways to improve employee experiences and customer outcomes.
So what exactly is the current workplace transformation state of play? How are businesses progressing on the path to the future of work, and what help do they need?
In this session, Principal Analyst Adam Holtby will share key insights from Omdia’s 2022 Future of Work survey and study. He will discuss the strategic and people-centric priorities shaping workplace transformation and share insights on the technologies and digital partnerships businesses are looking towards for help. Join Now!
FREE WHITE PAPER: Strategic Analysis of Google, Amazon, and Microsoft in the Global Connected Car Ecosystem, Growth Opportunities
The tech giants’ common strategy is to build platforms that give automakers and Tier Is the tools to develop customer-facing solutions and provide a high-quality UX. Automakers seek a cloud vendor that can provide end-to-end solutions while addressing security and privacy issues. To keep costs down, they prefer multi-vendor partnerships. Because of their capabilities, such as solution customizability, and their superior AI and ML competencies, Google and Amazon have a clear focus and are well-aligned to set strategic goals in the connected car space. AWS and Microsoft are the major technology providers in the automotive cloud market to engage in a majority of the automotive partnerships.
Who’s Hiring in the Technology World?
Microsoft is a US global technology corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells a range of software products and services. Learn more
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. Amazon is offering teams more flexibility on where to work. Learn more
Salesforce is a popular CRM tool for support, sales, and marketing teams worldwide. Salesforce services allow businesses to use cloud technology to better connect with partners, customers, and potential customers. Learn more
Adobe is a worldwide global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Adobe’s creative, marketing, and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. Learn more
TikTok is a popular social media app that allows users to create, watch, and share 15-second videos shot on mobile devices or webcams. Learn more
Free Newsletter: CONNECTED INDUSTRIES NEWS provides fortnightly updates on finance, government action, and new technologies in industrial and manufacturing environments, as well as the latest case studies on successful new industrial, manufacturing, agricultural, and mining models. Stay Updated